Christine Hassler is a Master coach, facilitator and speaker and the host of top-rated podcast “Over it and On With It” where she coaches people live on the show. She is also a best-selling author of three books, most recently Expectation Hangover: Free Yourself From Your Past, Change your Present and Get What you Really Want.
Christine co-founder of Elementum Coaching Institute, a premier coaching certification program. Preston Smiles and Stef Sifandos (recent guests on this show) are also Master coaches for Elementum. Christine joined me on the show to talk about men’s evolution and leadership, conscious parenting, and romantic relationships.
In this episode we discuss:
- -How Christine created her dream life and attracted her dream partner.
- -Trusting divine timing and following your own timeline.
- -Embodying personal development work.
- -What success can really mean.
- -Leveraging disappointment as a point to transform.
- -Effective coaching practices.
- -Understanding our past to move toward the future.
- -Time traveling to our childhood triggers.
- -Time vs. love healing all wounds.
- -Conscious trauma work.
- -MDMA Therapy.
- -Instant gratification.
- -What does the evolution of conscious men look like?
- -The dance of masculine and feminine energy.
- -Individual vs. community work.
- -Revering the feminine.
- -The duality of attachment styles.
- -Self-regulation and self-soothing in conflict.
- -Leadership in romantic relationship.
- -3 stages of consciousness.
- -For expecting fathers: sacrifice and devotion during and after pregnancy.
- -The 3 most important traits for a father: presence, consistency, and emotional availability.
Links from this episode: