Jayson Gaddis is an author, podcaster, speaker, and “personal trainer for relationships”. He is a global leader on interpersonal conflict and connection. He joins me on the show to discuss the keys to success in relationship, and his book “Getting To Zero – How To Work Through Conflict In Your High Stakes Relationships”.
In this episode we dive into:
- How to be better in relationships.
- The Relationship School.
- The one common denominator in relationship struggles – ourselves.
- Avoidance tendencies.
- How we learn to “do conflict”.
- Conflict as an inevitable part of a relationship.
- Conflict as a mirror.
- Honest and authentic interactions.
- How to manage and navigate conflict.
- The “why” of relationships.
- Active listening skill development.
- The higher purpose of relationships.
- Relational blueprints.
- Attachment/Conflict Styles: Seeker and Avoider.
- Polarity and romance.
- Shadow Vows.
- How to handle your triggers and your partner’s triggers?
- Attuning to loved one’s nervous systems.
- What’s at the core of getting back to zero?
- Understanding the other person’s experience (LUFU).
- 10 Roadblocks to Reconnection.
- Where else can these tools be applied in your life?