Isaac Cotec is a scholar of the subconscious and the creator of the HeroRise Archetype deck. He has dedicated his life to empowering others through art and creativity. Isaac joins me on the show to discuss the 5 mature masculine archetypes and their associated shadow elements.
This episode is a must-listen if you want to understand your own personal archetypes and learn how to manage them in your life.
In this episode we dive into:
- The HeroRise archetype tarot deck.
- What are archetypes?
- Masculine archetype history and universality.
- The 5 different masculine archetypes: Warrior, Wizard, Lover, Father, Sovereign.
- The art of understanding our own consciousness.
- How you can use the archetypes in your life.
- “King, Warrior, Magician, Lover“ by Robert Moore and Douglas Gillette.
- Methods of assessing self-improvement.
- A breakdown of each masculine archetype.
- The shadow sides of the masculine archetypes: over and under-expression.
- Mature vs. immature expressions of archetypes.
- Evolving within the triangle of archetype polarity.
- Elements and archetypes: Fire, Air, Water, Earth, and Spirit.
- Anger and our disconnection from healthy versions of it.
- Bringing the mature Lover into sex.
- Action steps to mature archetype embodiment.
- The Know-It-All shadow of the Wizard.
- How to find self-awareness, balance, and integration.
- Doing shadow work with other people.
King, Warrior, Magician, Lover by Robert Moore and Douglas Gillette