John Wineland is a leader in men’s embodiment, leadership, and the energetics of relationship. He is the author of the forthcoming book From The Core: A New Masculine Paradigm For Leading With Love, Living Your Truth, & Healing The World.
John joined me to talk about relationships, men’s work, and the transformational power of men’s groups.
In this episode we discuss:
- -The Masculine and Feminine cores.
- -Men’s Work and the value of men’s groups.
- -What does masculine leadership look like in a time of shared leadership between men and women?
- -The importance of men cultivating sensitivity.
- -John’s mission in the world and how he got into men’s work.
- -Consciousness, embodiment, and spiritual intimacy.
- -Turning your wound into a gift.
- -Father wounds.
- -Integrating David Deida’s work.
- -Stillness vs. Energy.
- -Staying grounded, aware, and in equanimity.
- -Wim Hof breathwork.
- -Nervous system training.
- -How modern men can lead in a relationship with a powerful partner.
- -Understanding your relationship to your breath.
- -Infinite practices for increasing sensitivity.
- -Your heart is a sonar device.
- -Taking a numbness inventory.
- -Dopamine addictions.
- -Understanding feminine and masculine essences in ourselves and in relationship.
- -The power of picturing your dream life.
- -No More Mr. Nice Guy – Robert Glover.
- -Two kinds of romantic relationship: Power grid vs. Battery.
- -The Depth Council – John’s Men’s Group.