Preston Smiles exudes passion and commitment to healing. He is a Personal Freedom Coach, multi-millionaire, conscious businessman, father, and the author of Love Louder: 33 Ways to Amplify Your Life.
Preston joined me on the show to talk about his love of coaching, and what he has learned about building successful coaches.
In this episode we talk about these points:
- Life doesn’t come to you, it comes from you.
- Preston’s Kaboom Coaching and Elementum Coaching Institute.
- Being a magnetic person.
- 4 aspects of what it means to be human.
- Traditional schooling vs. lived experiences.
- Trauma and shame.
- The secret to working in business with your wife.
- Levelling up with children.
- Exploring inner needs and desires.
- The journey of unlearning personal patterns.
- How Preston gets support now that he is successful.
- What men’s work is really about.
- The consciousness of abundance.
- The inner laws of success.
- The responsibility of coaches.
- Money as energy.
- Changing limiting mindsets.
- Why the world needs more coaches.
- The limitations of therapy.
- Where men should go when they’re having trouble with romance.
- “Proximity is power with, and within”
- How to manage social media when you have a large audience.
Links from the episode:
Elementum Coaching Institute Website